skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Galat Family Blog
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Let's vote....
We met Belle at breakfast the first day and met Ariel the next day. Lily and I think that the same actress was playing the princesses. What do you think? I don't have a close-up of Ariel, but I think you can see a resemblence. Let me know.
1 comment:
The Black Famiy
said...
I agree with you!! I think it is the same lady :)
February 8, 2008 at 6:42 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family
The Black Family
The Godfrey Family
The Ingala Family
The McFadden Family
The Stachowicz Family
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(16)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(7)
A time change is a comin'
How can it be???
Let's vote....
Disney Trip January 2008
Disney Trip January 2008
Finally, some Christmas photos....
Wow! I can't believe how long it's been.....
►
2007
(14)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(9)
About Me
Kate G
I'm a stay at home mom with interests in decorating and making lives beautiful from the inside out.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I agree with you!! I think it is the same lady :)
Post a Comment